Does anyone know this car?

Looks ok from the pictures, only the rear drivers side arch has a scrape and the paint is coming off the grill, but that can be wrapped. It looks lowered too. Must say its a bargain for the price with 0 miles lol :whistle2:

but seriously it may be worth a look, normally cars with hidden mileage are high milers but if its been looked after could be a good buy. If you look at it check to see if its all straight and how it sounds, have a drive and post up your thoughts.

Had a quick look its registered 3/1/2002 so should be 225 bam engine and tax ran out 18/2/2013 so needs tax and possibly MOT.

Had a quick look its registered 3/1/2002 so should be 225 bam engine and tax ran out 18/2/2013 so needs tax and possibly MOT.

this car is MOT'd till
02-2014 says it in the heading

good luck

yes what normaly happens when a dealer takes a car in part exchange is they take any tax off and return it for a refund then replace it when the car is sold and as for MOT its in their best interest to sell it with full MOT from a buyers point of view, by the way i love the colour of this S3 good luck

Avoid at all costs. That is in Birmingham correct? Me and a friend went to look at a "mint" cupra r there and it was far from it, all panels were different colours of yellow. The bonnet looked like they drove into a hailstorm and the bumpers didn't line up. Also as we pulled up there was ragging around a evo 7 that they were selling as mint also.

Thanks for the replies guys.....

It actually looks alot like the garage my old RS4 ended up at, i spoke to the guy who bought it. He got a bargain but the car had a load of kerbing and a couple of scratches that defo werent there when i chopped it in!

The search continues, armed with code reader hopefully ill find a bargain!

Thanks for the replies guys.....

It actually looks alot like the garage my old RS4 ended up at, i spoke to the guy who bought it. He got a bargain but the car had a load of kerbing and a couple of scratches that defo werent there when i chopped it in!

The search continues, armed with code reader hopefully ill find a bargain!

If your still looking for a s3..mines is still up only advertised on gumtree not had chance to put it on autotrader/pistonheads just yet