Any one got a Ming Blue S or A3 8l with darker than standard wheels (Pics plz)

my trial fit of new wheels before i decided on what colour to go, hope this helps!! sorry about poor pic quality.

image_zpsc8fd1d57.jpg

Thnx, I've been playing with a photoshop style app an my iPad, had some interesting results but I'm still none the wiser!.....lol

I agree, I don't like the black with the ming blue so thanks for the pic, sadly the white wouldn't look as good on my wheels as it does on yours!

Bummer! Still stuck!!!!

are you sure about that ?
maybe someone can photoshop the standard alloys in white so we can all see.....I'm now curious.
Ming Blue & chrome stand out, although I would not advocate fully chromed wheels - that's way too excessive, but a chrome dish on wide alloys would suit.

late edit: I suppose in the end it really depends if you want to go stealth or not.

I've not got the standard alloys I have the Italian RS4/6 copies!
I have photoshopped in a few colours but can't get the pics uploaded from my phone? :(

Personally I think the Ming blue needs a light colour to brighten it up a bit or it just looks dull, not sure stealth works with the really dark blue, i was torn between the white or a bright silver, however I think the car below is a good look? Not sure it's Ming blue tho I'm not 100% on that? if im honest a much nicer colour than my car, Also thanks for putting the pic up for me "shaunS3"