VR6 throttle body upgrade

btmotorsport

Soon be christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Ullo,

I want to put a VR6 throttle body on my agu. I've got the tb, it came off an AAA code VR. Will the wiring just be plug and play or will it need modifying? Also wondering if anyone knows where I can get an adapter plate from? Ideally in the uk. I've emailed bill but had no response as yet.

ta luvs

I know Bill is quite busy atm so I'll remind him tomorrow when I am there but it will be a custom one I think unless the R32 one I had made a while back has the same fixing points maybe...

<tuffty/>

Cheers dude! I did message him about getting one of his k04 80mm tips and modifying it to ft my ihi vf34 as well. I appreciate he's busy at the mo, perhaps he needs a glamorous assistant?! Would be forever in your debt if you could pass on my request! Don't suppose u know if he got his agu emulator in the end? Still trying to find someone to map the car!

Cheers dude! I did message him about getting one of his k04 80mm tips and modifying it to ft my ihi vf34 as well. I appreciate he's busy at the mo, perhaps he needs a glamorous assistant?! Would be forever in your debt if you could pass on my request! Don't suppose u know if he got his agu emulator in the end? Still trying to find someone to map the car!

I'll give him a prod mate... don't know about the AGU thingy though...

<tuffty/>

R32 is different paul, ive got the v6 tb on my car and had to hae a custom plate made as the 32 plates dont quite fit.

Where did u get it made Dani? I'm thinking a visit to a local machine shop is in order!

The agu thingy is to aid mapping agu's and their basic software :p

A old memeber off here mate, he never gave me the dimenesions etc and he tiger sealed it all together, excellent upgrade though.

No mate, plug and play :), just reset the tb in vcds and away i went. Unsure if agu is different but my apy s3 was plig and play

Reactions: btmotorsport
OBD2 AAA engine ran me3.8 llike an agu, I believe the plugs are the same :)

Reactions: btmotorsport
Lovely stuff, cheers for that! Only a remap away from grinning like a knobhead for weeks on end!!!

What effect does this mod have to the car. May be a stupid question but its the first time iv heard of this :/