pd 150 not boosting until 2000rpm runs out at 3000rpm

donna

Reaction score
hi girls and guys i hope you dont mind me joining in i have a mk4 golf gtpd 150 , my wife is on the 8p forum she has a 3.2 v6 dsg.
the issue that i am having is that when brought the car it had no boost , and what i have done so far is to remove the egr cooler , then mr muscle the turbo , now i have boost .
the turbo was replaced 2 years ok , could it be my maf or map , i have cheaked for leaks , so i thinck next i will replace all my vaccum hoses .

thanks ray

Like said get it scanned, but I had a pd150 bora previous to the Audi and it had the same symptoms as yours and turned out too be the maf.

hi girls and guys i hope you dont mind me joining in i have a mk4 golf gtpd 150 , my wife is on the 8p forum she has a 3.2 v6 dsg.
the issue that i am having is that when brought the car it had no boost , and what i have done so far is to remove the egr cooler , then mr muscle the turbo , now i have boost .
the turbo was replaced 2 years ok , could it be my maf or map , i have cheaked for leaks , so i thinck next i will replace all my vaccum hoses .

thanks ray
VNT stuck. Trying moving it manually if that fails check n75

thanks guys will get codes read. atuater moves ok while by hand. not checked function while running using vaccum

Just take the turbo off and post it to me, i wont fix it or pretend i can, but i have no money and realllllly want a 150 turbo for my A3 :D

Sorry, i cant find them second hand anywhere, so thought id jump in on the first mention of a 150pd on here to express my needs :p

Does sound like a MAF though, a few logs on vcds should tell for sure.