Otto models

Essflee

Reaction score
Just a heads up really,

been on the site just now and you can all ready get the S3 8L in silver, but arriving in April some time you'll also be able to get the S3 8L in Noggy Blue !

Pity it wasn't Ming Blue :)

ps, you can pre order too.

Just a heads up really,

been on the site just now and you can all ready get the S3 8L in silver, but arriving in April some time you'll also be able to get the S3 8L in Noggy Blue !

Pity it wasn't Ming Blue :)

ps, you can pre order too.

A load of us got the silver ones when they first came out last year. I know Damo on here bought 2 and wrapped one in the same colour as his own car. There was a thread somewhere with pics. They are real nice models. I've got one boxed up that I need to get out and on a shelf in my garage.

A load of us got the silver ones when they first came out last year. I know Damo on here bought 2 and wrapped one in the same colour as his own car. There was a thread somewhere with pics. They are real nice models. I've got one boxed up that I need to get out and on a shelf in my garage.

yeah I bought a silver one too when that thread was started, like you mine is still in its box in the wardrobe, I don't want to ruin it by getting it out ! Lol

Thought this blue would appeal to the noggy boys, had it been Ming blue I'd of ordered another :)

Reactions: Westy
I have pre ordered the new facelift one should be here end of April limited to 1000
i was told

Pre-facelift interior with facelift exterior...

It's such a money making scheme. The first silver models were limited to 2500 I think and I bet the noggy ones are too. As soon as the facelift model is out that'll be limited too. They should have just done 1 model in a selection of all the original colours.

bothfront.jpg

Cheers for the heads up...

Shame they couldn't put the silver mirrors on though

OMFG - that is my car. Shame about the pre-facelift interior and no aluminium mirrors but hey that's not a bad model to be honest. I've pre-ordered it.

There not that hard to mod to tell the truth seen a few with bigger alloys silver mirrors and black front grill surround and looks quite cool