Two piece disc help

Goubo1

Reaction score
I could be doing with some front discs for my s3 that has 996 calipers the discs I need are 320x32 and that's the same size as the 993 discs.i was wondering if its possible to buy the 993 discs and unbolt from the bell and bolt the disc on the bells that's on my car,the bells are custom made so qst told me

Id just ditch the discs and upgrade to 330 ones from bill or compbrake, itll be cheaper and easier to buy replacments, or find out what the bolt pcd of the bells is and phone round ap brakes, compbrake and brembo and see if they can match the rotors up.

Id just ditch the discs and upgrade to 330 ones from bill or compbrake, itll be cheaper and easier to buy replacments, or find out what the bolt pcd of the bells is and phone round ap brakes, compbrake and brembo and see if they can match the rotors up.

to upgrade to 330 it would just be carriers and discs I would need wouldn't it ?

Discs yes, carriers no, you just need spacers which bill and compbrake sell, id phone either up and tell them what you want todo mate And theyll advise you.

Discs yes, carriers no, you just need spacers which bill and compbrake sell, id phone either up and tell them what you want todo mate And theyll advise you.

sound,I thought I would have needed different carriers

Nope shouldnt mate, the leon cupra r brembos retain the same carriers and just use spacers.