Guys Im going mad i Swear, what am i doing wrong!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_vishal
  • Start date
I

imported_vishal

Right then,

As some of you may know, ive been trying to sell me S3 for about 2 months now, and still no luck, quick reminder!!

S3 2001 "Y" plate/Silver
45k on the clock
ali mirrors
Black Leather
Bose Upgrade
Bluetooth Phone kit
Centre Armrest

Totally mint throughout, no saggy leather etc........................

Ive been advertising on Ebay and autotrader, and the phone has hardly rang!!!!

Ive advertised her at 13450, with a view to let her go for 13k!!!!! I really dont know what else to do now, as its never taken me this long to sell a car!!

Any help, or advice you can give would be very appreciated!!!

keep it.

Nope seriously i think its a bad time to sell this time of year, parents come back from jolidays with the kids, all spent out, xmas coming soon, imo anyways

The price of petrol being in the press so much didn't help either, but I'm sure there are still buyers out there.

I just picked up mine, same spec as yours but without the phone kit and done 34K for 13.2k. This was an immaculate example too, leather is mint and not even a stone chip on the paint work or mark on the wheels.

Get some detailed pictures up and if people have seen a few then yours should stand out.

I have a friend in the car trade and they recon that october - december is a very hard time to shift cars. They are looking at living off the bonus they have recieved for the summer months. See if you can hold out to january might have more luck.

How about dropping the price to £12,995 and don't take offers. Hopefully they will come round see how good the car is and won't insult you with any offers.

I did a search on Autotrader and found this one next to yours. If I was looking at buying a S3 I would go an look at this one as it has the RS4 alloys + sat nav + cheaper.

2001 AUDI S3 S3 Quattro 3dr [225] Hatchback,
57,000 miles, . 51-reg, FASH, first registered 12/2001, chrome wing mirrors, 18" RS4 9-spoke alloys, SAT/NAV, bose sound, 6cd, full unmarked black nappa leather, ESP, auto dipping rear view mirror, climate control, trip computer, xenons, head lamp wash, tinted windows, Tax/MOT, 4 new tyres, recently serviced, 100%original/unmodified. £13,190. ono

Good luck!

Sorry, but I think your car is overpriced. I have recently bought a S3 03 53 reg nog blue, 1 owner, full Audi History, all important options. Under 2 years old for £14,950 from a dealer, and got a generous PX on my freelander. OK it has done just over 60k but is actually still under Audi warranty ( just ) And its mint.

i dont think its overpriced at all - just the wrong time of the year.

try again in jan -gives u an excuse of having fun with her during the winter
!

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but I think your car is overpriced. I have recently bought a S3 03 53 reg nog blue, 1 owner, full Audi History, all important options. Under 2 years old for £14,950 from a dealer, and got a generous PX on my freelander. OK it has done just over 60k but is actually still under Audi warranty ( just ) And its mint.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obvously got yourself a good deal, as your local stealer are having problems shifting their stock, due to low demand. Good work though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif