Auto levelling Zenons on S3 - too low

munkey

Reaction score
Not had my car for long but the beams looked quite low the other night...

Is there problems with them not adjusting correctly?, if so I'll be getting the garage to take a look under warranty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Munkey,

I had exactly the same problem, got it fixed on Warranty. Beam is actually too high now but it's better than it was.

What I noticed when I got the car back was that there were scratches around the small 2-4mm hole as you look at the top of the lamps. It looks like this how they were adjusted...you would need to check that though.

Ian.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Mine is booked in on Monday for that. They did it once months back, but it's now happening often. After a short time they seem to fix themselves.

Cheers guys, looks like I'll be of to the dealers soon!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I had the same problem and they new what it was and had the part ordered straight away, changed it in an hour and away I was. Obviously a common fault with the part as so many others have seen problem too.

Phil