420bhp S3 from my dealer.

Gambba

Reaction score
The dealer is my local one and I saw the car but didn't realise it was quite that wild, until one of the guys across here mentioned it.

Will find out whats been done to it and try and get a test drive in it.

And if you don't believe me check out http://www.jedi.nl then click the second link down 'Klik hier voor een actueel overzicht van beschikbare occasions.' Select Audi under 'Merk' and S3 under 'Model'. Then click on 'Meer informatie' and look at the foot notes....420Pk+/-!!

Oh and by the way the that €106.000 that is mentioned is €106,000 and is the price of the car from new according to the invoices!

Was that a drug dealer you were talking about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif Jokes aside sounds a bit brisk.

Pk is BHP (What you guys say)

But what is BHP

Britisch Horse Power
or
Backwheel horse power?
or
??

pk is paardekracht with stands for horse power

(but it is messured at the engine, not at the weels)

Getuned naar +/- 420pk Smetteloze auto, 1e eigenaar, nieuwprijs op factuur aantoonbaar Eur. 106.000,= incl.BTW/BPM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Hi

New around here and just catching up on the threads. Can i please go with what AndyS3 said and add OH ME GOD!
Sound s good.

BHP by the way stands for Brake Horse Power and is usually measured at the engine.

Cheers

Hahahaha... just make sure u dont have to pay damages /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif