Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
Presuming the wiring and bulb holder has fallen down back of wing.
Would suggest making a long hook out of metal rod/hanger and do a bit of 'hook a duck' through the cover slot for the wiring.
If not undo the wheel arch liner and find it that way.
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *