Emission Control light on (again - anyone in South London with VAG COM)

adamccc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry in advanced if I'm meant to post this somewhere else. My 07 S3 decided to start displaying it's emission control light a few days ago - had it start flashing a few weeks ago when a coil pack went but went straight back to normal after it was replaced.

Today I topped up the oil (running low), checked all the fuses and switch it to stock settings and back with my SPS switch but its still there :(

Last time I went to a garage here they charged me £45 and just reset the codes and told me nothing was wrong, rather than tell me that cylinder 4 was misfiring... so don't really want to take it back to them! I live in Crystal Palace so if anyone is around that would be able to scan it in return for some beer of their choice it'd be much appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello mate. Don't have vagcom I'm afraid. Do live in the palace though. Where abouts are you?

Users in london include. NHN, Dannykn9, Reesy, ash187.try any of those.

Near the Weston then? I live on the other side of the triangle. Not far bud!

Near the Weston then? I live on the other side of the triangle. Not far bud!

Not too sure where The Weston is, but I'm about 2 minutes away from the 2 roundabouts on Crystal Palace Parade

Sorry mate I meant westow house where the triangle is. Either way bud you not too far. I'm in an 8l s3 black with private reg.