God my S3 seems quick now ! Well done R-Tech

cwisy_S3

Reaction score
My son took my 2000 S3 to R-Tech on wednesday for a stage 1 remap. Had a few things to change while there after nick had the car on the ramp. Had to remove some pipes under the engine cover and replace a few breather pipes. Other than that everything ok. Nick did a remap between other jobs but did not have time to put it on the dyno.

Well now when you pull away and keep it on boost its like driving a total differant car. Never had anything so fast just keeps pulling away in every gear. Would be curious to know what bhp it is now as it was 210 standard. We was at 140mph on a private road in no time when my lad drove it and spooled it up to 7500 revs each gear change lol.

Well done R-Tech.

You should have been given a print out of the graph and he would have shown your son on screen what it made. Maybe he has that info but hasnt told you? When i went there he couldnt print so he loaded the graphs onto a disc for me so i had some record of what it was.

James (cwisys son) is a personal friend of Niki, so I'd imagine if it was done between jobs it'd have been flashed on and road tested and logged to make sure it's safe, but not dynod.

Dyno slots are generally for booked in customers with a 3 hour slot :)

st1 power should be somewhere around 250bhp now, and as you say, like a whole new car!