Rear washer connector

86fran

Reaction score
I've been tracking down the cause of my rear washer not working and found a split corrugated plastic pipe under the scuttle panel (in with the wiring loom - genius idea Audi!).

I was trying to find the part number for the male/female push connectors used elsewhere in the washer system but my local Audi guy kept trying to say I needed a different part (113955975c) which is a check valve.

Does anybody know the part numbers of the bits I need as my search hasn't come up with anything.

I also need the part number for the washer push connector that goes directly onto the rear washer motor as it is cracked too.

Thanks

the connector onto my rear washer motor split aswell and i couldnt find a part number so i just replaced the section of hose with a 3m section of 4mm silicone hose i had lying around

I see.

Did you replace the bit from the rear washer up to the connector in the boot or the whole lot front to back?

Thanks for that Mk1 Chopper. I'll get registered on there and see which parts come up.

The part I need isn't in that repair kit.

I've ended up just buying a 3mm male-male hose connector to fix the front piece.

It's not very clear on the vagcat site which item is needed so I will have to pop in past Audi and get them to check.

Thanks

Thanks for that. I was going to try something similar on the rear. I has a 4mm 90degree connector lying about which i tried to use on the front, but couldn't get it in the corrugated plastic tubing, so thought I'd try the 3mm ones.