Chris NottEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

Is it Friday yet?

Some of y'all already know this, but on Friday, at 0730, I'll be in Friedrichsdorf at Oettinger HQ getting my '01 A3TQ chipped finally [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll also be getting an "After" dyno plot to see what she'll be putting on the road [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] (Hopefully close to 200hp and 300 nm having VVT and a hybrid K03 (Supposedly) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

That's all really, just felt like putting it out there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

...Watching you!

Status

Re: Is it Friday yet?

I cant wit til friday cos its the weekend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Drill said:
    Some of y'all already know this, but on Friday, at 0730, I'll be in Friedrichsdorf at Oettinger HQ getting my '01 A3TQ chipped finally [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll also be getting an "After" dyno plot to see what she'll be putting on the road [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] (Hopefully close to 200hp and 300 nm having VVT and a hybrid K03 (Supposedly) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

That's all really, just felt like putting it out there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

God does he never shut up about chip tuning!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Will he ever shut up about it...maybe a poll?

All I can say is the sooner the better, as you've been going on about tuning your A3 for god knows how long (And I beat you to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and maybe you'll spend more time in your car instead of spamming all over here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see your dyno plots, and hear how chuffed and smitten you are! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

OETTINGER [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Well, under 9 hours to go, so if I can get to sleep, I'll be heading out when I wake up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wish me luck, and I'll post my impressions / dyno plot when I manage to drag my ass outta the car tomorrow [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

...Watching you!

Status

Hahahaha... have a fun drive back tomorrow.. and hope u have a scanner to post you dyno plots.... Need to see oettinger figures athough your should be higher than Gambbas cos u got a K03S and DBW.

Rich

(i didnt sleep much the night before either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

...Watching you!

Status

Not much!! His engine is the same as the T Quattro (180 UK version) but is only 150bhp standard... The latrer models all shared the sa,e engine, just as the MK4 does... which means they can be chipped to 210.

Rich

5th Gear

Status

Oh, Danny-boy, the pipes, THE PIPES are ca-ll-ing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry, got distracted, my friends, the proof is in the plot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

And for the record, I need a new DV already [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif[/img]