Is it Friday yet?

Drill

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Some of y'all already know this, but on Friday, at 0730, I'll be in Friedrichsdorf at Oettinger HQ getting my '01 A3TQ chipped finally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll also be getting an "After" dyno plot to see what she'll be putting on the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif (Hopefully close to 200hp and 300 nm having VVT and a hybrid K03 (Supposedly) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That's all really, just felt like putting it out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I cant wit til friday cos its the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:
Some of y'all already know this, but on Friday, at 0730, I'll be in Friedrichsdorf at Oettinger HQ getting my '01 A3TQ chipped finally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll also be getting an "After" dyno plot to see what she'll be putting on the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif (Hopefully close to 200hp and 300 nm having VVT and a hybrid K03 (Supposedly) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That's all really, just felt like putting it out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

God does he never shut up about chip tuning!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Will he ever shut up about it...maybe a poll?

All I can say is the sooner the better, as you've been going on about tuning your A3 for god knows how long (And I beat you to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and maybe you'll spend more time in your car instead of spamming all over here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Can't wait to see your dyno plots, and hear how chuffed and smitten you are! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

OETTINGER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Well, under 9 hours to go, so if I can get to sleep, I'll be heading out when I wake up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wish me luck, and I'll post my impressions / dyno plot when I manage to drag my *** outta the car tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Hahahaha... have a fun drive back tomorrow.. and hope u have a scanner to post you dyno plots.... Need to see oettinger figures athough your should be higher than Gambbas cos u got a K03S and DBW.

Rich

(i didnt sleep much the night before either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Not much!! His engine is the same as the T Quattro (180 UK version) but is only 150bhp standard... The latrer models all shared the sa,e engine, just as the MK4 does... which means they can be chipped to 210.

Rich

Oh, Danny-boy, the pipes, THE PIPES are ca-ll-ing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, got distracted, my friends, the proof is in the plot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

And for the record, I need a new DV already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif