Audi S3 APY Exhaust Manifold replacement

Rice

Reaction score
Hi guys, after a bit of advice. My exhaust manifold has a crack in it. So needs replacing. So my options are, get a new one from TPS, for £250. Get a second hand one for x amount of money? Or get a tubular one? Are there any decent tubular manifolds out there that will fit well? Don't want to spend a fortune, but if its similar money to a genuine one from TPS i guess it would be worth putting a tubular one in??

Thanks for any help :)

Pretty much standard. Apart from a remap (unknown who did it), and a TIP.

Ive got a spot on exhaust manifold, no cracks i took it off Ron when i fitted the relentless, if you want it i can send it out to you for £60 inc p&p

Cheers bud ill let you know :).

Oh and I meant forge tip, duhh.

Plenty of K04 exhaust mani's about now, so many cars have been broken you should be able to get an uncracked 2nd hand one for sub £50, even i have a spare i need to get rid of
However if you are planning on really pushing the K04 to its limits then a high flow one would be advised

Keep it to advice please fellas... you know the rules on 'for sale' style threads, lets not turn this into one... if you have something to offer then by all means pm the OP...

<tuffty/>

I've heard that replacing the downpipe is a subframe-off job? Is this true??

I just put an xs power relentless tuning manifold on mine without removing the head or sub frame it was tricky but achievable I got it from relentless tuning on eBay the mark 3 version is much more beefed up than the 1 I took off