not happy...

Really the best thing to do is spend lots of money, because thats the answer to everything, max out your credit cards and get a big loan, then you can be happy that your faster than your friend lol.

Lol, this is actually true! Money is power in the car world........

Not true, check vag talk out on facebook and see the big turbo leon with a ebay turbo thats making ery good power.

I don't wish to be flamed but I actually enjoyed driving the VXR Astra :racer:

its ok we all have the dislike button

LOL, if you can't take the banter then jog on back to the A4 forums. And take your dislike button with you.

Lads only in the 8L section.

:beerchug:

Reactions: Blackie_No1
i also have a 8l and a 8p

image-9_zpsb6013598.jpg

at least you can turn corners quicker and better.thats all im saying.

Reactions: s33nyboy12
Correcion dave, its worse than a clio forum as this lot should know better, clio forums are full of chavs and children.

This forum has really started slipping in the last 12 months or so and its sad really, i used to have alot of time for this pkace but now it just ****s me off in all honesty.

Only because the 8L is so cheap it can now be bought by chavs and children.

Only because really **** 8L's are so cheap they can now be bought by chavs and children. Who then do nothing other than post their crap questions on here about their constantly broken skips which they have modified with kitchen utensils and things bought from pound land.

Corrected for you.

:)
I've give my car a little bit of beans on the way home from work an noticed a strange noise coming from the engine bay sounds like air squeezing through a tight gap..? That's the best way to describe it.I'm guessing I've got a boost leak so were. Its not pulling like it was and the ****** XS power dp has started blowing :'( grrr... One step forward an two back at the moment.

Correcion dave, its worse than a clio forum as this lot should know better, clio forums are full of chavs and children.

This forum has really started slipping in the last 12 months or so and its sad really, i used to have alot of time for this pkace but now it just ****s me off in all honesty.

amen to that brother!

amen to that brother!

Nobody forces you to come on here, but if you are staying then why moan about it constantly.

This forum is what you make of it, and I love it.

Reactions: Blackie_No1
Nobody forces you to come on here, but if you are staying then why moan about it constantly.

This forum is what you make of it, and I love it.

nobody forces me true, but if someone has an opinion that others don't like, i don't think we should slate it but debate it respectfully rather than deviate from the OP's question. If he wants to beat an Astra then go for it. I'd be ****** if I was promised such figures and some one else with less power still beats me, makes me think my car is poorly, but if then someone said, "mate your car is firstly heavy and those figures are not realistic" then that's appreciated advice. - that's my opinion anyhow!

Threads like this are pretty pointless though, people need to understand power to weight ratios before they wonder why their more powerful car is slower than the less powerful car. Now lets face it, you can get a lot faster cars for the money you'd spend on an a3/s3 but you didn't buy that faster car for less money, the VXR was built with power to weight in mind the S3 was built as a spirited all rounder. Enjoy it for what it is, there's always going to be something faster out there. Either that or sell it and buy an evo.

Its getting like a ****** clio forum on here!!

As a member of the largest Clio forum I disagree with that comment, Dave!

It's no where near - its not got a "road driving stories" sub-forum... ;)

Oh and in answer to the thread, this can't be rectified with a sub £100 VW mod;

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361708198522423