N249 Part number request

Dicky A

Reaction score
Guys,

Can anyone help me with part numbers for the arrowed items below? Car is 2003 S3 with AMK engine.

s3parts.jpg

The white 'T' piece has actually snapped and has a crack running through it, the arrowed hose has also split. I've checked the hose for writing but it's so old I can't decipher what's written on it.

I seem to remember seeing a picture on here with these hoses labelled but can't seem to find it anywhere...?

Cheers

Dicky A

Last edited:
Doing an N249 bypass will be cheaper tbh...

A dealer (once the have found the right slide) should be able to sort it anyway... dealer only for those but you could just replace it all with a suitable ID silicon vac hose which again is prob cheaper than the OE part

<tuffty/>

That whole rats nest of hoses for the N249 is a complete unit and costs a lovely £124.49 +vat so yeah a bypass would be ideal lol.

Cheers guys and sorry my bad. N249 it is.

Those two words that bring joy to my heart - 'Dealer only'. I'm keen to keep the car as stock as possible so would rather keep the N249. I'll run down to the local stealer tomorrow.

Thanks for the responses dudes.

£125.00??! Jesus! What is it with these Audi clowns??

I'll be ordering a £20 hose kit off ebay then. Jokers!

Thanks guys. I've ordered some 4mm silicone vacuum pipe from ebay and will just bypass it, I'm done with messing about and refuse to pay Audi's ridiculous prices (£125 for some rubber hoses, seriously).

For what it's worth, if anyone does need replacement individual parts for the N249 or other similar units, AP Motorstore stock everything you'll need including reducer T pieces that will nicely join hoses of different ID - top guys too.

:icon_thumright: