dragging front wheel

Sham101

Reaction score
when turning right at slow speed the passenger side front wheel starts slipping to the left like its dragging any ideas what it could be? thanks

Got same thing here mate and had it for 3 years since i got ran into, ive literally replaced every suspension part from bush to coilovers, only thig i havent done is had the alignment redone as its out and i dont think the wheel sits right on thw floor and thats why its hops due to the contact.

I had something similar when my tyres were worn right low - down to the legal limit.

When turning right out of my drive (on full lock) in the mornings over the block paving it would cause the tyre to judder. Now I have new tyres it's fine.

Anyhow it's an option ...

shell i put continentals on as they are a much softer tyre compared to my mitchelin tyre

contis are good tryes. in my local morrisions they have some kind of asphalt in there car park that makes my contis hop at slow speeds.

I have the same when on full lock at slow speed, but only if the road surface is slippery (damp, frosty etc). Always check alignment on the car at every service, so I 've just come to accept it.