Is it me or is this not quite right?

Dangerous

Reaction score
Posted once or twice before and been meaning to ask about a couple of things.

Firstly I'me running a 52 plate TQS which has only had a remap but have noticed the diverter vlve is making more of a dump noise now and the car seems to occasionally not want to pick up with mid revs.

Mostly it feels fine and more importantly feels very quick when I give it the beans so not overly worried but thought i'd seek some advice.

I've been planning on getting a forge diverter valve as a replacement but just haven't yet (anyone in the south east looking to sell one let me know).

Hoping to do a fair amount to the car but combination of family, work and **** is stopping that for now. Think I've priced up several thousand of mods I'd like to do but hey ho!

cheers for any responses.

dont waste your money on a forge valve.
OEM is maintenance free and a fraction of the price

So just go for a new one of the original then. They're only about £40 from audi aren't they?

Thats pretty much why I haven't changed the air filter. After reading shed loads of forum posts comparing the normal panel air filter to a cone with cold air intake etc.

What i really want is a full exhaust system with larger less restrictive downpipe. Just looked at the pipewerx page and there's AMD in essex too. Then will proabably do breaks and suspension if anything.

Thanks for the replies.