Catch can fitting

Grale1

Reaction score
How easy are these to actually fit? I've seen the thread in the stickies but don't really understand it all if I'm honest, is anyone local to Redhill Surrey who has done this who doesn't mind helping me fit one weekend?

thanks simon

Doesn't understand the hard work you put I to that thread lol. I easily get lost when reading it but I hate trying to learn something from paper or looking at something instead of just getting stuck in and do it hands on. Hence why I haven't bothered with n249/pcv delete yet. But going to try it tomorrow if the weather holds out.

I was wondering more if it is any different doing it on a AGU as your guide is on a aum and can't think of the other code, I'm game to try and do it myself just don't want to mess it up lol

It really only needs a pipe from on top to the oil filter area to junction with a pipe from the camshaft breather to then another pipe to the catch can, then for the catch can to the to tip or to the atmosphere. There is a pic in the sticky. Also the N249 delete on a amk/bam engine is remove all apart from a vacuum pipe from under the manifold to the top of the DV. Block up any spares under the intake manifold and leave the n249 electronically connected.