daft probably obvious question reguarding badger5 v3

ToonRing-G

Audi Virgin
Reaction score
Website
www.toon-ring.co.uk
This is probably obvious, but can i assume that the v3 does away with the need for the billet adapter? i'd been looking through the how to fit guide and obviously that includes the fitting of that, and having received my Badger5 kit today theres nothing there, but as i say, do i assume they no longer require this part as the pipe has been remanufactured to include it in its design?

The V3 doesn't use the billet adaptor... it fits straight onto the turbo

<tuffty/>

The 2.2 version used the billet adapter to make sure the airflow is as smooth as possible into the turbo but this adds £££. The V3 does without it like you say but there is a small stepdown into the turbo so you get like 90% of the gains and save a few quid on the way.

thats as i thought! i'll get it fitted soon then, i got so far and then gave up earlier on, ended up with the filter and heatshield on with the original hose, which sounds nice even at that!

forge 007p is due to arrive tomorrow, and once i get the chance i'll get that on, remove the N(whatever it is) valve, and run my amp live feed, and that gets it all done at once :)