Which fire extinguisher?

Y

Yohan87

I've been putting this off for long enough.

I'd like a fire extinguisher to keep in the car and was wondering what type/rating/capacity I should be looking at?

I have a Vanguard BC 1kg powder hand held extinguisher in mine, as well as a Lifeline 2000 fire marshall plumbed in system.

the Vanguard 1kg came top in a test I read, giving a decent spray for the longest time of all the other 1Kg extinguishers.

I have a Vanguard BC 1kg powder hand held extinguisher in mine, as well as a Lifeline 2000 fire marshall plumbed in system.

the Vanguard 1kg came top in a test I read, giving a decent spray for the longest time of all the other 1Kg extinguishers.

This the beast?

that's the one sir! One in the Mini and one in the audi. I saw no point going smaller than a 1kg, because you'd be pretty ****** off if you put the fire out 90% then ran out of powder and it lit up again :laugh:

that's the one sir! One in the Mini and one in the audi. I saw no point going smaller than a 1kg, because you'd be pretty ****** off if you put the fire out 90% then ran out of powder and it lit up again :laugh:

Cheers.

Think I'd jump on the last 10% lol.

Did you buy yours from the same place?

Ordered last night :) Along with a load of other wee things I should really have in the car!