Reasons to love your A3 - A3 owners only please :-p

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
I love the ease and costs at which quality parts can be sourced. You can lay your hands on anything if you search for it.

And the fat bum haha.

844000_10151686079090130_205338329_o.jpg

Why not do what this guy has done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StaceyS3
I love my A3 because it's better than every single S3 on this forum :laugh:

For my requirements of course :racer: :blackrs4:

EECF3B8A-3B66-4C3F-8707-EFFF687F0701-6488-000005973B9551DB_zps1cd520fa.jpg

E2A07ABA-4C2C-4FC2-A349-9F4AF4A83F4B-6666-000005B180E312FA_zpsaf19fe30.jpg

007C3965-4C1E-4028-8669-45CC365B45B3-6666-000005B18816D740_zps0c5726b2.jpg

Reactions: Sixty 9 GP
i love my A3 because it never goes wrong never costs me any money and it dosent drink fuel! thats exactly why i own my a3 -.-

SuperKarl disliked the original post!

Probably because he knows the A3 would be faster than his unmapped S3 :laugh:

I think it is because he is just a grumpy little Welshman. But that's no for here.

Best panel on the A3 is by far the rear quarter, I love that panel.

793878_10151686080155130_695642451_o.jpg

and don't forget the cheaper insurance :whistle2:

And awesome unpretentious owners who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and work on their cars :)

I also love my 02J and solid flywheel, the ratios are amazing and perfect for my 319lbft and 200bh/ton.

And my £70 3" downpipe, aren't they £200+ for an S3?

And my standard exhaust manifold, that with £50 of porting is good for 300bhp and won't crack.

The list is endless!

I LOVE our A3's. A3 club 4 lyf bro!

I think it is because he is just a grumpy little Welshman. But that's no for here.

793878_10151686080155130_695642451_o.jpg

your right that is the best panel on an A3

nearly as nice as the rear quarter on an S3 :)

F702A003-FA0F-4AFD-B553-B323C6A81319-7672-0000047CBD5F5366.jpg

Reactions: Tsportaudia3, jojo and azman
Excellent, a thread for the wannabee's to inhabit.

Before the haters start, it's a joke!:lmfao: I used to own an A3, then I gave in to inevitability.

The reason I love my A3 is because it's cheap to source parts and its great fun to drive would be even cheaper if I had a Jardo EBay detective *hint hint* lol

Interesting view, I haven't ever seen an S3 from that angle before. It looks great.

Usually they are going into the distance at a rapid rate in my rear view mirror, so I only get a chance to see the front. :)

Reactions: A3-Lee
Interesting view, I haven't ever seen an S3 from that angle before. It looks great.

Usually they are going into the distance at a rapid rate in my rear view mirror, so I only get a chance to see the front. :)

but my super duper RENAULT CLIO would leave you standing lol :undwech:

Reasons i love my A3, its got more doors than every one on this thread, it cost me £200 :), its a colour a gran would buy, its got a god awful colour dash, but

And to be fair this is a BIG BUT

Its got more power than a lot of S3s on this forum and if carlsberg made Fast A3s it would be Ron

Thread closed, Ron declared the winner, Prawn knows that more doors are worth an extra 50bhp any day of the week :)

More doors.. More whores.. Or so the excuse was when the a4 was here lol.

I like my A3 because even in standard form the A3 1.8T is over 38 stone less than an S3.:haha:

Reactions: phil miller
Reasons i love my A3, its got more doors than every one on this thread, it cost me £200 :), its a colour a gran would buy, its got a god awful colour dash, but

And to be fair this is a BIG BUT

Its got more power than a lot of S3s on this forum and if carlsberg made Fast A3s it would be Ron

Thread closed, Ron declared the winner, Prawn knows that more doors are worth an extra 50bhp any day of the week :)

Not any more it hasn't.. I too have a 5 door A3 :moa:

It also has more power then most S3's on here, and your A3. If Carlsberg made A3's it would be my 5 door racer and yours would be fosters or non alchoholic beer..

Thread closed, Reesy's car declared the winner.

Reactions: Westy
Not any more it hasn't.. I too have a 5 door A3 :moa:

It also has more power then most S3's on here, and your A3. If Carlsberg made A3's it would be my 5 door racer and yours would be fosters or non alchoholic beer..

Thread closed, Reesy's car declared the winner.

True story.

19060A33-2C38-4182-83E3-B3075340432D-6563-0000047CD1CFBF57.jpg

Reactions: Westy

He's not Welsh he's Scouse hahahaha

Dyno print outs or its not true :)

and if Ron isn't winning after the print out show we will go on total cost to buy and mod, mine is

293 bhp and cost in total £2000 give or take £50 :)

Dyno print outs or its not true :)

and if Ron isn't winning after the print out show we will go on total cost to buy and mod, mine is

293 bhp and cost in total £2000 give or take £50 :)

I had 290bhp on a k04..

I now have a Garrett, can I do a Jardo and post G/S readings?

Mine cost more then that, but I will go against you in a bhp per £ with the Leon track car I 1/2 own. 260bhp and it owes me about £300ish..

Ron takes it for sheer lunacy.

Not many people have driven a totally standard car with almost double the HP the chassis was designed to deal with out the factory. Ron is utterly retarded, literally the most stupid car I think I have ever seen other than Prawns track car. It's about as usable on a daily basis as Prawns.

Can we now confirm that I have the fastest K03s car on the forum? Mylo is long gone now, Miggz is running on fairy dust rollers and his rods are currently sat on his dashboard. I actually think I am king of the K03s hill.

It might not surprise you Chris that I have never looked in your thread, don't know why. I just haven't. So I wouldn't have a scoobydoo what the deal is with your tqs at the moment. But I heard Ben is selling the track car?

A Clio RS would smash my car.

Can we now confirm that I have the fastest K03s car on the forum? Mylo is long gone now, Miggz is running on fairy dust rollers and his rods are currently sat on his dashboard. I actually think I am king of the k03s hill.

i think you might actually be right there. I know jay is gunning for your record at the end of march but it would appear you currently have the fastest k03s car on here..
It might not surprise you Chris that I have never looked in your thread, don't know why. I just haven't. So I wouldn't have a scoobydoo what the deal is with your tqs at the moment. But I heard Ben is selling the track car?
probably because I'm a c**t.. Got a garrett on it at the moment and hoping for double the original 180bhp it came with from Audi.

probably going to sell the Leon as we both have impractical dailies that take up more then enough time and finances without trying to keep the Leon going, be fine if we didn't want it road legal but then it's pointless. Anyway back on topic.

I had 290bhp on a k04..

I now have a Garrett, can I do a Jardo and post G/S readings?

Mine cost more then that, but I will go against you in a bhp per £ with the Leon track car I 1/2 own. 260bhp and it owes me about £300ish..

Thats even better dude, that means i have the most powerful Ko4 based 'More Door' on the forum, im happy with that :)

£300 on on the Leon, get in fair play dude

My names in it too...I want to be removed and in no way am i linked to this denim more door

Can we now confirm that I have the fastest K03s car on the forum? Mylo is long gone now, Miggz is running on fairy dust rollers and his rods are currently sat on his dashboard. I actually think I am king of the K03s hill.

Is this not a bit of a hollow victory though? A bit like surviving aids for the longest? :laugh:

My names in it too...I want to be removed and in no way am i linked to this denim more door

You have supplied parts to the car, so you're involved.

Plus I think it's one of the most powerful A3's on here so you should be honoured, now if I could just re-shell it..

Is this not a bit of a hollow victory though? A bit like surviving aids for the longest? :laugh:

Jog on, its the best turbo known to man.

People mock them; but they take so much abuse and just love it. 319lbft from a 120k old stock turbo doesn't lie.

I don't get why its such a problem his car isn't mapped? my s3 is standard out the factory bar a few add on's, doesn't make it any less of a car.. or am I missing something?
SuperKarl disliked the original post!

Probably because he knows the A3 would be faster than his unmapped S3 :laugh:

I don't get why its such a problem his car isn't mapped? my s3 is standard out the factory bar a few add on's, doesn't make it any less of a car.. or am I missing something?

Because for somebody with an attitude so large his car is oh so slow. (For now)

Have you driven a mapped S3? IMO it makes them the car they always should have been

Nope I haven't been in a mapped s3 tbh, I could go and map mine but with out a FMIC, 3" downpipe, b5 TIP etc I don't see the point in me mapping it till I have acquired at least those parts.
At the minute with my stockcar season about to kick off again, and moving house with the missis, putting money into the Audi is a no go just yet. I would like to get my s3 going well yes I admit, I just seen it as it was laughed upon if you had a standard s3 that was all. :huh: