Opinions please? Styling.

A19quattro

Reaction score
What's the current thinking on Diaderm (think that's the spelling) indicator bulbs, the ones that look kind of blue rather than orange or clear? I had them on my Mk 4 Golf, it was a blue car and the bluey bulbs, I though looked quite good and matched the colour of the car. They were "different" a good few years ago but probably everyone has seen/had them now. I have seen them myself on cars and thought thy looked awful, mainly those Range Rovers with clear tail-lights and blue bulbs, eugh! Are they too tacky for an Audi or do they still have posibilities? Appreciate your opinions.

Never heard of them before but would of thought they'd be illegal (correct me if I'm wrong) as I thought your indicators had to flash orange. If they don't cost a lot then get them, see what they're like and decide from there, maybe post a pic or two on here as well.

They have a bluey coating over them but light orange and the orange is actually brighter than the usual orange coloured bulbs, mahybe not a common as I thought if people haven't heard of them. VW actually used to sell them in their parts dept, not sure if they still do or not.