Rear tie bars

Tony gold

Reaction score
Really need some rear tie bars as went through a set of tyres in Toyo's in 4 months, any suggestions on which ones to get? Or are they that hard to make?

cheers

I also have Forge, after one of my previous KW ones snapped. And I'm not the only one that's happened to.

Just had a message off s3dave, he is manufacturing these again,powder coated in a number of colours, £165 delivered

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 225
I wish Dave would let me know he's back on doing these as I would have said

Going to order them up next week,then time to fit all new bushes front and rear, should see a big difference

Hi
I'm sorry to hijack this thread but when do you guys believe you require adjustable rear tie bars?
Forgive the ignorance is it when the suspension is dropped more than a given amount, if so what is the given amount?

Once again sorry for the hijack, ps the images of the parts look good
regards
Andy

Hi
I'm sorry to hijack this thread but when do you guys believe you require adjustable rear tie bars?
Forgive the ignorance is it when the suspension is dropped more than a given amount, if so what is the given amount?

Once again sorry for the hijack, ps the images of the parts look good
regards
Andy

When you lower the rear end 25mm or more over factory, the rear camber goes over 2 degrees.

I simply chopped mine in half, extended them with box section inside and welded them back up. Easy peasy.

I simply chopped mine in half, extended them with box section inside and welded them back up. Easy peasy.
Like I said before this is easy to do but god forbid it fails.

I have a set of Dave's new ones, look very good quality. I've given them an extra couple of licks of paint for rust protection given that they're mild steel.

They'll be going on the car in the next few weeks...

Gutted that I didn't know about Dave's ones as I just bought another pair of KW's after one snapped!