Eibach springs

starski4578

Reaction score
Anyone out there have an A3 quattro T sitting on 18s? I need to know if i can lower the car 30mm all round, but need to know if its gona rub or not. I think the front arches are gona sit about 10mm above the front wheels. I knoiw it wouldnt be a problem on a S3 as the arches are that bit wider. Pritty sure the back arches will be ok. Also whats the ride like afterwards? its just the cosmetics i was after but i dont want it to drive sh%t!!

hi mate. i have a 1.8tq lowered on H&R springs, thing its about that low. doesnt rub at all, 5 ppkl and luggage on my 18's. 225/40/18 ET35

Here is my 2WD 1.8 on 18's with Eibachs:

bbschfrontside.jpg

As you can see it drops the front quite nicely, but the rear is too high IMO.

I would recommend them though as the ride is good and the handling is improved lots.

Cheers Mark

Cheers Mark,
Do you get any rubbing from the front arch? Or did you need them to be rolled?
Cheers
Stu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers Mark,
Do you get any rubbing from the front arch? Or did you need them to be rolled?
Cheers
Stu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No rubbing mate. That's why I am looking at coilovers to go lower!

I'll be getting them ordered soon then. So when you gona post some pictures up of your car the last one i saw was of the back panel on the floor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be getting them ordered soon then. So when you gona post some pictures up of your car the last one i saw was of the back panel on the floor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be soon I hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've been car less for the last 2 weeks, and I am really starting to miss her now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Should be soon I hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've been car less for the last 2 weeks, and I am really starting to miss her now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow thats tough waiting that long, carnt wait to see what you've had done!

[ QUOTE ]

Wow thats tough waiting that long, carnt wait to see what you've had done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it I've been lost without my car.

It's the first time I've had to use public transport in 5 years and I won't be using it again as it has been crap!

Oh well I hope the wait will be worth it soon when she's back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah man, can't wait to photoshop.....erm, sorry, I mean see your new updated vehicle.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you trying to say? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah man, can't wait to photoshop.....erm, sorry, I mean see your new updated vehicle.

[/ QUOTE ]

All will be revealed at Audi drivers International.

As soon as you post pics I'm gonna flame it up!

Naa, not really, quite interested to see what you've done.

Might have to get myself down castle combe then.