Stage2 R-tech results

If Forge has recognised that they have made a product that fails and is worse than OEM; Then shouldn't the new re-designed piston be FOC and all original 007's be recalled?

Just contacted Forge, and they seem to have no idea about a re-designed piston, all they have to offer is a rebuild kit.

Is that it? Or there is really a "newly designed piston"?

I have to mention that they have been very professional every time i contacted them with any of my forge items.

there is a new piston, with a seal, there is a whole thread about it somewhere mate, I'll try and find the link.

Just contacted Forge, and they seem to have no idea about a re-designed piston, all they have to offer is a rebuild kit.

Is that it? Or there is really a "newly designed piston"?

I have to mention that they have been very professional every time i contacted them with any of my forge items.

I had the same response form Forge as my guess is they are trying to stop "the world" acquiring a new piston as there must be millions of 007p`s out there.

In the end i explained that i had a fault with my 007p and had come across a pic on the web of the new piston (i think it was S3Dave that posted it) as it showed the old vs the new design so i sent it to Forge and said well this is the piston i currently have and this is the new design i am looking for as hopefully it would solve my issue. I managed to get just a piston as already have a spring kit and service kit. But am sure if you say you are willing to buy the service kit for the £15 as long as they include the new style piston (show them the pic) then i cant see why they wouldnt go with that.

picture by davidz:

img1132hl.jpg

Thats the puppy :)

Oh and sorry to the op for the massive thread highjack lol