Hi people,

I took my car to a local (currently in Belgium ) garage to replace what I thought was a leaking pipe/clip. I've not been told it's the metal piece that feeds the pipe...

Any ideas what this part is called - and how much it would cost to replace (the guy at the garage said about 50euros for the part but wouldn't/couldn't say how long it would take)!!

I'd rather patch it and get it back to UK to fix but I suspect I'm stuck here!

2013-02-01 10.52.01.jpg