Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
Could be thermostat pal.....
Mine did similar with the temperature readings on my S3 and after replacing the thermostat myself, it now warms up and stays on 90 as it should.
Only cost me £30 which was thermostat, sealing ring and coolant from Audi and took me 1.5hours to fit as its a pain to get to the S3. Plus I fully drained coolant from drain plug on the radiator.
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *