Under skirt on S3

• Thread starter imported_fingermouse
  • Start date
I

imported_fingermouse

Ive just had my car serviced and the guy said he couldn`t believe the S3 didnt have a cover under the engine to stop all the crap bouncing up into the engine bay.

Now the interesting bit is he said all the holes are there for the clips to hold one on but hes never seen one fitted to the S3 or A3 but all mk 4 golfs have one fitted ????

So my question is has anyone fitted this cover to the S3???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

S3 has a little one immediately after the bumper ends, just about covering where the oil filter is.

I thought Audi had left my undertray off, and had to double check.

the cover is tiny.

Only thing with covering it up, it would also hamper the airflow around the engine bay.

I think this has been discussed before and concensus was that the S3 didn't have one, yet other A3 models do.

[ QUOTE ]
Ive just had my car serviced and the guy said he couldn`t believe the S3 didnt have a cover under the engine to stop all the crap bouncing up into the engine bay.

Now the interesting bit is he said all the holes are there for the clips to hold one on but hes never seen one fitted to the S3 or A3 but all mk 4 golfs have one fitted ????

So my question is has anyone fitted this cover to the S3???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my golf gti doesnt have one or mikeys anniversary golf. my tt has one though. strange intit.

how was the holiday mate?

hols was red hot never saw a cloud for 2 weeks and it never dropped below 30 deg c /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

this under skirt thing is a right puzzler