Exciting times ahead.....

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
Got the S3 back on the road today after it being sorned on the drive for the last 6 months while I've been driving round in my hairdressers car..... Nice to get a bit of forced induction back in my life.... New B12 kit, new brakes all round.... Feelin the love again...Unfortunately the wife has decided that she wants an extension so my hairdressing days are sadly going to come to an end....lol The Porker has to go....It would always be the case when they come head to head.... I have a 3 week trip to do offshore on Friday and then when I get back the S3,s going down to LVS Racing to get Pats 2.0 litre stroker fitted into it.... So after parking it up 6 months ago sick of all the money it was costing me... She has bounced back with a vengeance..... So as in the title exciting times are ahead..... Can't f@@kin wait..... Whoop whoop....

Reactions: .Ben.
If you're saving for an extension and want to keep the wife happy you'd be better off selling both cars and getting an ultra reliable Kia with 7 years warranty ;)

On the other hand, that engine will be ace. Fk the mrs and the extension :yahoo:

Ye Pats engine Dave.... That's it I'm in too deep I can never ever sell it now... Ye the full engine Karlos... Literally swap over job done.... I've just had to buy some 630 injectors... Which he had sold off it...

If you're saving for an extension and want to keep the wife happy you'd be better off selling both cars and getting an ultra reliable Kia with 7 years warranty ;)

On the other hand, that engine will be ace. Fk the mrs and the extension :yahoo:
Westy she who had to be obeyed wants an extension so an extension she will have.... Everybody knows that if her indoors is kept happy then it makes our lives a lot easier... She resits her test next Tuesday... Hope she passes this time because when my car disappears for a week to get the head gasket done..:rock: Hopefully she will be on the road... Bought her a little Punto for Christmas going to get insured on it myself just to run about in...

She's ready to go in....
7FBF7A64-60CC-461E-A9D6-C924D7089D51-1295-000000A8AD216A91.jpg
5DA40AF3-7E38-437A-A69F-083524AC7B2D-1295-000000A8BB3FE05A.jpg
:yes:

Andy at LVS Racing who built it is gonna do it after he has fitted it... Have to wait till I get home on the 15th then drive down to Lincoln and drop it off.... Don't know what excuse ill give her indoors....lol

Ye I'm going to come to a few this year Karlos.... Depending on work... I do 2 on 2 off so I'm sure ill get to something be nice to meet everybody and have a good slurp...

Reactions: Westy
Well dropped the car off at LVS Racing today, with my AH Fabs intercooler and a few other bits.... Finally met Pat after numerous correspondence also met Andy Bower seems to know his stuff....
78E64071-8476-4687-A728-25539330DFE5-433-00000028EF45159D.jpg
Pic of mine parked up next to Aaron's..... Can't wait to get it back.....

Well Andy goes on his stag week next week..... For a week obviously....lol And I go away for 2 weeks on the 27th so hopefully it will be done when I get back..... Hopefully.... Wanna be in the Mrs,s Punto as little as possible....

The build has already been done fella.... It just needs a few tweeks and a few more mods for it to realise the potential it has got.... It's running at about 340 at the moment on 1.3.... Andy says it needs another fuel pump to be able to turn up the boost... I'm not that mechanically minded... I just wanna jump in it and writhe the *** of it.....lol

Last edited:
Go away again on Friday..... So it will still be another 2 weeks before I can sample it.... Grrrrrrr.....:keule:

Go away again on Friday..... So it will still be another 2 weeks before I can sample it.... Grrrrrrr.....:keule:

Something to look forward too though mate, only problem is them two weeks will probably drag with you wanting them to go over fast lol

Looks like a good spec engine this, shame Pat never finished it really, I think he only got it to 340bhp ever, which give the spec is pretty poor. Hopefully it was nothing serious holding it back and you realise it's full potential

Looks like a good spec engine this, shame Pat never finished it really, I think he only got it to 340bhp ever, which give the spec is pretty poor. Hopefully it was nothing serious holding it back and you realise it's full potential
Hopefully Nick..... Andy Bower said cams and a manifold..... Ps Got my money back today for Gopro.....lol

Given the spec it shouldn't really need cams or a manifold to break 400, plenty of standard engines with only rods are cracking over 400 on the same turbo, such an all out stroker should be easily above 400 on stock cams / inlet I'd have thought.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you mate :)

Reactions: dusty
The 2 weeks drag anyway Burns......lol

I feel your pain, this ******* 8hrs has dragged for me and still 2hrs left lol.

Be good to see the car when your back and as nick says it will prob go into the 400s but even if it doesn't it should be a really good allround performer with the stoker kit.

I feel your pain, this ******* 8hrs has dragged for me and still 2hrs left lol.

Be good to see the car when your back and as nick says it will prob go into the 400s but even if it doesn't it should be a really good allround performer with the stoker kit.
Hopefully Burns..... Not sure what to expect really..... It was pretty quick on the old engine.... Apart from my slipping clutch...lol

Hopefully Burns..... Not sure what to expect really..... It was pretty quick on the old engine.... Apart from my slipping clutch...lol

Wait till you hit third gear upwards, the difference will be unreal.

I grinned all the way from wellys mams house till home.......and until pretty much last friday too really if i'm being honest. Big turbos ftw :)

Given the spec it shouldn't really need cams or a manifold to break 400, plenty of standard engines with only rods are cracking over 400 on the same turbo, such an all out stroker should be easily above 400 on stock cams / inlet I'd have thought.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you mate :)

Pats setup was internal gate wasnt ut.
so hel have same problems as tuffty in getting his over 400.
Still, it will be a torque monster with the stroker. Shame its such low compression tho

Pats setup was internal gate wasnt ut.
so hel have same problems as tuffty in getting his over 400.
Still, it will be a torque monster with the stroker. Shame its such low compression tho
I don't know Karl I'm not really that savvy.... I'll just get it in the car and then take it from there..... Nothing is ever finished is it there is always something else to do.....lol
Whats the difference between internal and external Karlos....?

If you need a inlet manifold I am selling my SEM with 75mm TB. Drop me a PM if you are interested...