Tracking done but car still drifts slightly to the left any ideas what could be wrong

Need more info really, it's a bit vague?

I presume you own an S3 right? If just a lowly A3, then I'm out! :laugh:

You just had the tracking done and not 4 wheel alignment? I'd check tyre pressures first to see if they all match up, then look and see if all tyres are matching brands on the same axle, as in matching tyres on the front and matching tyres on the rear of car. It could be a camber problem, which tracking does not measure or adjust.

hi sorry

yes its a 2003 s3, tyres and pressure. attached printout but means nothing to me.

thanks mark
Img002

Checked the front suspension arm bushes? front bush is voided, rear bush should be solid but have been known to be voided... if these have excessive wear then this will pull the car all over the place regardless of tracking...

<tuffty/>

Front subframe looks misaligned to me, more camber on one side than the other, and uneven caster.

Rear toe looks all to **** on the right hand side too. 2 degrees neg at the back? I assume that's lowered without tie bars?

hummm... as prawn says... subframe could have been dropped for a clutch change or something and not realigned once done... caster will be affected as this is technically a fixed value so if the subframe is off square then this will throw it all out.. need to undo the subframe bolts to get that back in...

Rear camber could be a broken spring... rear toe seems excessive too...

<tuffty/>

Was just going to say tuffty, that much rear camber on a stock car can surely only be two broken rear springs!

it just gets better !!!

what should the figures look like?

rear springs look ok, how do i know if they are broken.

best place to get this sorted?

cheers