Rear bushes

Tony gold

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone tell me what bushes I need for the rear end on an S3 Apy, also where can I get some adjustable tie bars cheers

Here's the bush diagram mate
43A99F58-9D76-4632-8962-C86A3343BCEE-1979-000000D61EAB70BE.jpg

Can't remember what I paid for mine but I've had all of it done.... Bought the full kit of Fleabay... Another local forum I am on they are selling KW Tie Bars for £245 delivered... But I know a lot of people say they are sh@te.... And snap easily...

Is it better to poly bush or to for standard, live on the Isle of Wight with crap roads, don't want anything to crashy, cheers bud

Running on standard shocks with H&R springs at the mo, replacing all front bushes with standard, may do one of the bushes poly and red dog bone mount, may be changing the shock to Bilsteins at some point, what's your advice? Cheers

Are your current shocks old? Does it ride well?
ive only experience with coilovers but if you think it feel bouncy and under damped (oem shocks arent designed for stiffer springs and can often feel 'boingy') its up to you if you think new shocks are worth it really, theyl no doubt improve the ride.

as for bushes, id poly them all bar the front wishbone rear bush, just my preference, and my setup. Bushes dont necessarily make the ride worse, they just transmit more vibration really, and a little more noise, but the improvement in ride and feel is way worth it.

On oem shocks and lowering springs i dont think you'd regret it.

My shocks are old, the ride isn't bad really Karl for that set up, drives lovely when I'm on the mainland where's there's decent roads, thanks for the info Karl will get them ordered