Servo brake master cylinder problem ..need advice

pinci

A3 1,8T TQS
Reaction score
Website
www.ak-slavonija.hr
Hello...I have A3 8L 2002' TQS 180 ks...Before two months I swaped 312 mm on the front and 256 mm at the rear from S3 8L...

The discs and brake pads were new and after arround 500 km's i have noticed strange brake issue...The brake pedal is very firm..After starting the car and first braking is normal but after that it's very strong...Brake feeling on the foot is strange...ABS and ESP works fine....It's kind a sppongy feeling like brake pedal is bouncing back ...

My friend have same setup on A3 8L and I'v tryed to drive his car..The brake power is better,brake pedal is more directly ...

I'v checked the vacume hose from the inlet manifold to brake servo and all one way valves...Can it be the brake oil (I replaced it on brake swap before 2 months,brake lines to brake calipers maybe ?

The vacum hoses are ok...So the only mailfunction I thing is on the servo brake ..Master brake cylinder is ok I think...

Serial number of my servo brake is :1J1 614 105 S ...
Like this:

Here in Croatia is very hard to find one like this so my question is will the brake servo from Golf IV ,toledo fit...It's little bit different from the outside bud the serial number is same..only the last letter is different ( K or H or J)

Are those two servo's same or there's some difference...

Thanks for the advices :)