EM TuningVolks Autos
    Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status

Audi 4 rings grill badge - replacement

Hi all,

Well my car is now sporting the debadged look at the front as my big 4 ring badge has gone awol

I have had a look on eBay and it looks like they are different for different models as they vary in size.

So does the 8l have the same badge eg on an A3 the same as my S3

As i dont have the old one to measure or find the actual part number i was wondering if someone could assist in finding the relevant info so i can buy the right one lol. I want the style that actually clips into the grill not just onwe with sticky tape on the back.

I have measured the space where the badge sits on the grill and it looks to me that the badge is 265mm wide and 85mm high can anyone confirm this as the ones i have seen were stated as bigger than that.

Any help appreciated

Rob
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Anybody?
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

Status
    Well as i couldnt confirm if the A3 has the same size grill/badge as the S3 or not i have taken a slight gamble and bought this on ebay

Audi A3 front bumper grill 2003 | eBay

All i need is the Audi 4 rings off it so can keep the rest as spares as i know the A3 grille has less horizontal slats than the S3 grille but hoping that they are physically the same size.