clicky forum ?

​Hi, sorry you think we are cliquey forum, i dont agree, there are a lot of very friendly and helpful people on here, you must have posted at a very quiet time. :) x

Just answered one of your posts mate although it might not be of much help ;)

It's nothing that you've done as to why you've not had any replies sometimes threads don't get much attention. Sometimes when othe popular threads are very active during the day new threads can get missed and they just slip down the page undetected. Just bump them back up again.

Its a black with grey full leather interior with 140k on the clock. Full service history still standard not messed with.

think its for a few extras from standard ?

Xeon headlights
reversing sensors
full leather grey recaro interior
arm rest
piano black trim
6 cd changer in boot
18" RS4 alloy wheels.

Only things wrong with the car when i brought it are below which i fixed or had fixed.

both front electric windows had to replace the plastic runners £8
front ns wheel bearing surplied and fitted £90
DIS on the dash board clock replaced £70

Other than that it drives like new.

I had to go 170 miles to see it and towed it back 170 miles back on an A-frame lol

got it for £1900 which i think was a bargain as not seen one like it for less than 3k

Same colour and trim as mine fella...... The best option in my eyes...lol Is it facelift or per facelift...?
Nice deal for £1900

clicky
not me
ill answer anything if i know the answer and see it

Looks nice mate..... Facelift lights... S3 chrome mirrors....... And then it all starts....... Welcome to the Moneypit Club......lol

I haven't been here long either and understand why you think its a little bit clicky but Im not sure its deliberate, you have to remember quite a few of these guys/girls have been members for 5-8 years and know each other pretty well. They also get fed up of answering the same old questions. But they are a very knowledgeable and helpful bunch so have a little patience im sure it will work out.

Car looks nice and you get it at a good price. I Bought mine in Oct for £3k with no tax and 10 month m.o.t with FSH and cambelt and waterpump changed within last 12 months and i thought I got a good deal.

Where abouts are you based?

Reactions: Westy
regarding the clicky forum, i don't agree and as you can see i'm not very active here :laugh: (not writing, as read it constantly and i took a lot of infos from here)
there are a lot of useful threads that started with a simple question that will point you are wrong, but hope you will find your answers asap

really nice car btw! a real bargain

Hey. Not bad condition for the mileage and a decent price too. Nice set of options aswell.

Only posting so as not to be in the clicky gang. Lol
im not on here too often, but find it a great place for banter aand problem solving. Enjoy.

I can see why some people would find it cliquey, many of us have been members for 6 years+ and know each other fairly well. There are several personal jokes and the like going around and forum legends so to speak. It's to intentional I don't think, nd the forum is so big that cliques don't really matter anyway. Things like the pub thread are a good laugh and a way of getting to know people better.

stick around, it'll all make sense pretty quickly and you'll feel right at home :)

Nah we're not clicky mate, we just dont like you :jester:

Now on a serious note, welcome to the site, there's allot of very friendly/helpful people on here, just allow people to see your threads/posts 1st as we're all working & have families & patients is required, so dont take anything personally if no responces for a day more/less, its not intentional, yet :p

Enjoy the forum :)