Wheels

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
Thinking of putting these on my S3....
1E6BCCC7-492F-41B0-97F4-0FF50D75F222-28031-00000C7ADA693DB2.jpg
7C9B7D57-6164-4CF2-9969-77B3406C83A5-5302-000002168F616E27.jpg

I currently have them on this car but as its going to be going the journey soon I still have the old blades to put back on, so was wondering if anybody else runs with staggered wheels and whether it upsets the handling characteristics..... I know I will have to put adaptors on.... Just think these would look nice on my S3.... The wheels are BBS RS 2,s All input is gratefully appreciated....

Last edited by a moderator:
do the widths and offsets work out OK with commonly available adapter sizes? If so then go for it :)

I bought them off a lad who had them on a Mk 4 Golf Nick.... So they should fit I would have thought...

arn't porsche wheels 5x130 though? the the S3 5x100, so perhaps the lad had adapters when he ran them? Unless of course boxsters are a different PCD to other porsches....

No they need adaptors.... I've seen some 20mm ones on EBay.... Just don't want to buy them and try them on and realise I don't like them because the back wheels stick out to much....Not sure what size rears are 9.5 I think.... Tyres are 265,s
Dont want them to be like that telly advert years ago for Hamlet cigars were he puts the Carlos Fandango wheels on his Ford Anglia and then rips the rears off going through a farm gate..... Showing my age there....lol

Nice wheels those....

(maybe I'm a tad bias!)

They seem to be very rare now mate.... The centre caps are rarer than Hens teeth.....

Yep....when I got mine I was looking for some to replace the OEM Audi ones, but I could only find them at £20 a corner!

I used H&R wheel adapters to get mine to fit- I did pay quiet a bit for them; but tbh I wanted the best quality product for piece of mind :)

After a little bit more investigation my rear wheels are 10j ET50...... Does anybody know how these would fit and look....As I don't want to go out and buy adaptors for them not to fit or look sh@te.... And then be stuck with adaptors.... Cheers fellas....

*******s.

Just typed loads in here, then pressed back by mistake and it hasn't autosaved :(

10J at ET30 (20mm pcd adapter) will stick out the same as a RSTT wheel with a 30mm spacer, or a stock S3 Avus wheel with a 35mm spacer, to give you an idea.

Total protrusion from the hub face at 10J et30 would be 97mm.

Not sure if that'll clear an S3 arch or not, but it gives you something to work from

*******s.

Just typed loads in here, then pressed back by mistake and it hasn't autosaved :(

10J at ET30 (20mm pcd adapter) will stick out the same as a RSTT wheel with a 30mm spacer, or a stock S3 Avus wheel with a 35mm spacer, to give you an idea.

Total protrusion from the hub face at 10J et30 would be 97mm.

Not sure if that'll clear an S3 arch or not, but it gives you something to work from
Cheers Nick... Much appreciated.... I will be able to gauge it somewhere close now.....