Some doubts on 2001 A3

ialafroz

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new over here and I would like to start posting around since I just got a 2001 A3, and I love it, unfortunately the information LCD is bad (hope to have it replaced soon...) and some info shows when turning ignition on, seems to say Warning in the red space and there´s something else in the yellow part but I cant figure it out... once the car is turned on there´s no info and everything runs smoothly with no warnings whatsoever... any ideas? perhaps a standard message?.

Second question is about the speed warning beeping, well, I get the light on when reaching the speed but there´s no beep, is it deactivated? can it be activated/deactivated?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

When you switch your car on the yellow will probably be 'Ok' and the first red screen will probably be "service" regarding the light coming on when reaching a set speed hold down the button next to the clock and you should get a display on the screen indicating it has switched off.

When you switch your car on the yellow will probably be 'Ok' and the first red screen will probably be "service" regarding the light coming on when reaching a set speed hold down the button next to the clock and you should get a display on the screen indicating it has switched off.

Exc ! actually it is service not warining :), so it is probably it, and regarding the speed limit warning what I am actually looking forward is to get the beep when the light comes up...., if it´s too anoying I can then shut it down again.. but I wanna make sure it does work, at this point there´s no beeping only the light...