lowering?

syski999

Reaction score
Hi,

Im about to get my A3 lowered 35mm all round just had a set of new lenso rs5 put on hopefully will look extra sweet, the lensos are gunmetal grey and look sweet on merlin purple colored a3.
My question is the place im having lowered have recommended WEITEC springs ive never heard of them are there good? supposed to other brands etc.

hi mate there one of the top spec springs made by kw who are probley in the top 5 shock makers so there be spot on or eibach are good but i think there only 25mm

Last edited:
have to agree weitec are pretty good.

I would go with the Eibach.... If there made by KW why are they not called KW... Like AP Coilovers made again by KW.... So why are they not called KW.... Because they are made with not as good quality as the stuff they brand KW.... They want to corner every side of the market.... Which I suppose is good business sense.... Just my opinion...

Hi,

Im about to get my A3 lowered 35mm all round just had a set of new lenso rs5 put on hopefully will look extra sweet, the lensos are gunmetal grey and look sweet on merlin purple colored a3.
My question is the place im having lowered have recommended WEITEC springs ive never heard of them are there good? supposed to other brands etc.

got any pics of your car with the lenso's on? ... been looking at them myself