One of the nicest A3's I've ever seen being broken...

:lmfao::haudrauf::noway::think::tumble::wtf::puke2::keule::blink::uhm::puke::banghead::sign_omg:
Cherna-facepalm.gif

So many different smileys i can use for this thread

Sooo... he was aiming for the New York taxi look but ran out of money after the acid dip of the shell?

I saw that. The owner needs to go and play in the road, I hate that forced rat look bull****.

I'm all for the rat look but thats just pants!

" one of the nicest a3s I've ever seen".
Where is it? Behind the rusty eyesore?

Rat look is only for people with no real direction. To send perfectly good paint to make it look ****e? Hardly shabby chic is it?

Breaking due to aircon not working and suspect coil packs eh? More like the owner being a total moron with no taste, whatevr possesses someone to totally trash a car like that??? Beggars belief - epic fail

Ratlook IMHO should only ever been done to old VW campers where it's not worth fighting the rust anymore. Unless its a splitty. Then you sell your house and restore that old girl!

Hello insurance, yes sure you can register change of paint, what colour is it.... Well...

wow...... i really dont know what to say.....

i thought rat look was for cars that have rusted to the point where its best to just embrace it

i like the rat look

IMG_4502_zpsf9ddc214.jpg

54138376_zps77314289.jpg

just dont think it looks good on that audi, for eg this golf was all rusted and busted

There is a certain car that rat can work on, beetles, campers, nothing new generation though....

Even better:

Last edited by a moderator: