Any one know this car ?

I think that's ben's ( parsons ) old s3. He's recently built reesy's car,

Theres a topic on edition 38 forums about it, which i guess is by the current owner. apparenly its on "low boost", would be interesting to see it on high boost

Is this car worth 7500.... I know it's had a sh@t load of work done on it.... But that's a lot of money for a 13 year old car....

408bhp @1.65 bar. It wants a fuel pump and custom map and it'll reach 450 bhp.
I sold it for 5k in July.

Oh and it hits the rev limiter in 6th at about 170ish, definitely not 190mph lol

It's mine, the top speed was a figure I thought Ben told me but I obviously wasn't listening properly. Haha

The way people buy cars nowadays if I advertise it for 5 I will be getting offers for 3. I don't really want to sell it but I'm pretty hard up and it's a shame that it just sits there and rarely gets taken out :(

The engine build cost me £4000 with no labour. So 5k was very cheap imho

The way people buy cars nowadays if I advertise it for 5 I will be getting offers for 3. I don't really want to sell it but I'm pretty hard up and it's a shame that it just sits there and rarely gets taken out :(
A fair point.....

When I think what I have spent on mine in the last year £7.5K seems like a bargain for one with all the work done.