Audi S3 8L 1.8T 225PS/BHP Exhaust MANIFOLD RELENTLESS PERFORMANCE

rkuenel

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Audi-Sport.net!

First of all, let me introduce myself:
I live in a small german village in the south of Brazil (Blumenau) and I`m addicted to sport/turbo cars and a huge fan of Audi.
My car is an Audi S3 8L 1.8T 225 PS/BHP (even it is an old car, it still being a nice machine because almost all cars produced in Brazil are worse than a cart load)

Ok, but let`s talk about business. My intention with this post is to share with you my the reason of my happiness and satisfaction: the Relentless Performance Exhaust Manifold for Audi 1.8T 210/225 BHP/PS!!!
Recently I bought this exhaust manifold with the folks of Relentless Performance and they were very helpfull and dispatched the product quickly.
Here is my message to everyone who was one Audi 1.8T Quattro 210/225 HP Engine: YOU REALLY SHOULD BUY THIS EXHAUST MANIFOLD

Now I`ll explain you why you should buy this. This manifold has nothing to do with the original manifold.
The curves, the thickness, the material and the weld, all this changes together provide a completely different airflow that results not just on a huge horsepower increase but also in a very fast throttle response.

You can check some pics of the instalation on the link: Flickr: rkuenel

Greetings from Brazil!!
Raphael Kuenel

DSCN5272DSCN5283DSCN5362DSCN5368DSCN5278

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
I´m from Brazil and I would like to know more about the performance of your manifold. What turbo were you mounted on the Relentless Performance Exhaust Manifold?

you clearly dont know how many folks on here use these, in various versions, and are replacing the early ones frequently When they crack at the collector area

this is'nt new...

what is new is the spiderworx copies posted on facebook this evening, copied design, as a prospective new k04 design manifold.
time and testing will reveal fact from fiction.

486735_4302679105537_1329204713_n.jpg

So badger5, Does this newest version spiderworx copies worth it?
I think I found the manifold in the FB that you mentioned...
and I took the opportunity, to like their FB page

I´m looking for a manifold exhaust to my S3 8L (1.8T), which I intend to mount an GTX2860

speak to AKS for their top mount cast T25 flanged manifold.

as for the spiderworx replica by relentless......... who knows, only thing any of us have seen are prototype pictures of it. Testing remains to be done to prove its worth