Badger 5 Anti Lag Launch Control for ME7.5 - Demo-poor ickle lupo

Nice one Hollie

need to step up to the plate and get video of mine

For some reason they don't seam as loud as mine? but give me till tomorrow to get a video of mine up

Nice one Hollie

need to step up to the plate and get video of mine

For some reason they don't seam as loud as mine? but give me till tomorrow to get a video of mine up

I doubt that andrew...
think shotguns going off in your ear..... thats what they sound like in reality

I'm sure it's form over function on the strip/track etc, but I can't help but think that it sounds like a typical Burger King car park Burberry 'hang out' activity.

'oi bruv check out ma flamez innit'

..How much does it cost?

lol

Here's a demo of our lupo (1.8t golf inside) with some new Me7.5 code being tested..
Gear Based boost, and the spectacular Anti Lag Boost Building LAunch Control.. with No Lift Shift....

Its building 1bar boost stationary

std motors need not apply... unless your brave. :)

Ha ha brilliant love it !:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Little launch vid...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Zman6000
So are all the new software capabilities able to be used on my me7 ecu (pre face s3)?

You are assuming Bill doesn't know :)

Just because he hasn't (yet) doesn't mean he can't ;P

<tuffty/>

its part of the custom mapping, and optional.. and @ my discretion to allow it or not...

So the launch control can be done without all the flames and backfires?
Flames and backfires are a big no no here it Dubai, Police will be on my case before I change into 2nd :(

@ Andrew, aren't you worried something is going to break when using launch control? Drive shafts, gearbox :( - I'm scared !!

So bills working on this then? Andrew wheres rick based?

BIll give Rick@Unicorn a bell and he will tell you how to map it into a narrow band ecu

why on earth would I want or need to do this????

The file on lupo also features NLS and gear based boost maps so for fwd the boost can be trimmed to suit available traction.... Something 100% required on 322bhp from 19psi K03 hybrid turbo in a 970kg fwd lupo :p

haha

Last edited:
Happy New Year.... (bit early I know)

<tuffty/>

Tt has over 400, pauls has over 400, bills has over 300, and im unsure on marks spec but im guessing he has a big blower on there now so 300+.

I have to say, that is ****ing cool. Bet that was fun. I love the way the lupo test mule/slag has it turned up to 11 lol

Bill how much would you charge to map this into my s3? Berry interested as I have a wot box but I've only heard bad things about them so don't think I'm going to fit it.

whats the spec of the car? hardware/software etc?

doh! just looked at your siggy.. this current?
no rods?

BIll give Rick@Unicorn a bell and he will tell you how to map it into a narrow band ecu

Recently had my Haldex service done by a guy called James from The Audi Doctor - he mentioned his S4 B5 was mapped by Unicorn...

Bill, I take it rods are a must with this mod? And that ME7.5 is the ECU on my 2002 S3?

whats the spec of the car? hardware/software etc?

doh! just looked at your siggy.. this current?
no rods?

Its pretty upto date excluding all the little bits like 4bar fuel reg and stuff.
Rods havnt been changed yet. I take it they are a must?

Do you need a test mule car (ill fit rods, I promiseeeee!) :)