Inlet manifold.....which one and how much?

Audi S3 freak

Reaction score
As above really. Just want to know what's best choice as of next month I will have plenty of pennies to spend on the s3 and a mani is a must! :)

Why is it a must? What power are you running?

There is not much about without spending alot of $$ .....Give Bill a call, i think he was on about making a few, im doing the odd 1 or 2 for a couple on here but not doing them full time, they are hour munching ****** things to make...
Dont know if Stacey on here sold his??

This seems to be floating on eBay at the mo ;)

4D0F8CA1-CC5D-4165-9E50-81C30FB61E75-198-000000019D3E8274.jpg

Well the plan is to do a build a engine that's strong enough to take a big turbo but this is depending on cr and my hybrid. If they sort the hybrid out I only plan on running that for about 2 years (so I can get my monies worth so to speak) before going gt30 or similar. If I didn't have future plans for big power I really wouldn't bother but as I have the plans I'm just making a shopping list ready for next months pay. Been the overtime whore for the past 3 months plus bonus means I should have a nice chunk of cash to play with. Are you still doing the tue bars Dave? Oh and I have no idea who Stacey is so couldn't tell you?

Am selling it the wrong time of year really

Had so many people asking if I can remove the ad and they'll pay in the new year lol

How much you after then Stacey? Have cash sat here begging to be spent! :)

Hoses are not a issue (trade account with sfs) so not a problem if it didn't come with hose. If he's willing to do a little cash deal like his ad states I may have to go see the man on the way to see the woman (she's Rayleigh so not a million miles away).
Bill what power are these able to take? Again I just want to buy the one not buy a better one 2 years down the line.

Hoses are not a issue (trade account with sfs) so not a problem if it didn't come with hose. If he's willing to do a little cash deal like his ad states I may have to go see the man on the way to see the woman (she's Rayleigh so not a million miles away).
Bill what power are these able to take? Again I just want to buy the one not buy a better one 2 years down the line.

all the power you are ever likely to realistically throw at it..