VAGcheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeilow

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone else on here used VAGcheck? Just wanted to say that for £30 to put eliminate a couple of recent worries and check things out before the MOT was well worth the money and they come highly recommended. Nice to know you are in the hands of fellow enthusiasts and not the local stealers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dave

I'll do a vag.com scan for £25 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and you can have the live scan recorded as video on to dvd if you want! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

all these guys seem to be doing (to me atleast) is running vag.com and charging you quite a bit for it.

That may be, but I wasn't up to speed on what it does or how you use it and to me the money was worth while not to go on a wild goose chase at the dealers (while they rubbed their hands together). I'd also say I got quite a bit more out of it than "just a VAG COM check" too, we went through and eliminated some specific faults.

And Ian, any time you want to drive down and run a check for me at that price you are welcome m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The guys who run this service are very knowledgeable so as said above, you will get more than just a vagcom report.

thanks for your support dave, you're absolutely right, it isn't just the auto-scan feature we use on vag-com, via a real time logging session we can analyse how your car is running in order to determine specific faults/improvements.

We are now agents for AmD also and can offer their services. If you need more info, just check out the site.

cheers

Thanks for the support Dave, as Jamie said we are trying to bring our real world experience and objectivity to the experience.

We have helped many owners and saved them from misdiagnosis and time/money spent at dealers, who simply follow a fault code change a part and tell you its coincidence that another fault has occurred requiring another visit.

for example a customer was diagnosed a Lambda by two dealers which was only a maf fault, He was saved a costly visit and second job to fix one problem.

Hopefully the value to you is convenience that we are available on evenings and weekends.

And as enthusiasts with many years of personal interest in protecting our engines, being one step ahead of the dealer, vagcom logging, research and modifications we can bring experience to the picture and help some of you out on the way.

[ QUOTE ]
We are now agents for AmD also and can offer their services. If you need more info, just check out the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the reason the plugs (sorry posts) are being allowed to remain on the site??

Not casting doubts on the quality of any service on offer but other users who have blatantly offered (fee for and business related) services have recently had posts deleted.

Admin???

Regards,

B.

These posts will stand.

Everyone is entitled to choice...and you make your own choices based upon what choices are offered to you.

If people want to use a service like this...great...to be honest you are likely to get more joy from these lads than the local dealer...but that's my view.

The recommendation is there...the service is available...use it if you want. If not, move on...

I'm locking this thread now...

Status
Not open for further replies.