Forge actuator bracket

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Afternoon all I have recently been given a forge actuator from a friend he brought it for his 1.8t ko3 golf never fitted it an has lost the bracket I have been told there are a few different brackets for the ko3 turbo so does any body know how I can find out which one I need I have a 1999 a3 agu engine code with a ko3 turbo thanks lee

Take your stock bracket, cut off the old actuator, drill 2 new holes for the new actuator and there you have it or buy one for £90! I know which I'd do :) ... Plus there's no guarantee the forge one actually fit where as your stock one will..

I was thinking of doing that beach buggy but was unsure if it would work so thanks for clarifying that :) also beach buggy I'm very interested to learn more about your hybrid turbos what's required prices etc thanks ler

yup, it'll work, I've looked at doing it for other people as well using something like the T2 actuators Dan can supply.

I think it's a hugely easy way of getting an uprated actuator on a ko3s without paying forge prices.

Great thanks for that prawn an beach buggy really appreciate it I'm only on the ko3 ATM but in the future looking at ko3s or one of beach buggys hybrids but not just yet as funds are a bit low lol

The difference between brackets is silenced and un-silenced compressor housings. But like the guys say, make your own.