AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

finaly car finished wooow

just want to say car done and what a difference the v3 rellentless mani, largeport agu head ported and polished make god. sound is amazing breaths so much more and pulls alot more even with n75 unplugged and it pulls more now than what it did before i took it off road at only 12 psi not 22psi well chuffed.

never done owt like this in my life from getting rods 2 week ago after a wait of 3 month from INA and last parts today thats how long its took me yet i had it off road 4 month too long lol.

when would u change oil after how many miles guys got 20-40 mineral oil in now.
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    Well done Gaz, good for you mate.

do 50 miles tops Gaz on the first oil, then drop the oil. then do another 200ish on mineral again, then change it for fully synthetic.

With all those mods, and no map, I'd leave the N75 unplugged until you can have it mapped properly mate

Also, take it somewhere proper to be mapped, which means not somewhere close to you..........
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks prawn ill do that then ill use same oil comma mineral oil 20-50.

im going to r-tech pal for mapping got a in line fuel pump to fit as well before hand.

its like a new car lol smiles all day haha
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3gazz View Post
    Thanks prawn ill do that then ill use same oil comma mineral oil 20-50.

im going to r-tech pal for mapping got a in line fuel pump to fit as well before hand.
    Good man, I used comma 20-50 mineral for running in from 50-250, then switched to 5-40 fully synth and havn't looked back

I'm sure Niki will do a fantastic job on it mate.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

5th Gear

Status
    thanks prawn i no he will lol.

iv done 30 miles already so ill change oil on saturday to that comma 20-50 and then change at 300 miles pal to the propper stuff.

got a tiny oil leak on my turbo return pipe where the green gasket is will this be a problem till i nip it up prawn

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    Good work gazz. You've been bloody patient with that build! 3 months for rods?! Christ.

RIP S3dave

Status
    ..... and who supplied you the rods & bearings in a matter of days from order in comparison?
    hmmmm?

well that would be me then.

and the volume of "how do you do this" calls

glad its working again.

and your welcome.

**http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

Check out the ever Growing eBay Shop>
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-5-LTD?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks Karl I lost my patients in the end lol and rang bill what a great service and was with me within two days anyone needs owt ring bill wouldn't of been finished if it was not for him thanks mate.

what would u guys rev it to in bursts so I no what not to go over lol

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    ..... and who supplied you the rods & bearings in a matter of days from order in comparison?
    hmmmm?

well that would be me then.

and the volume of "how do you do this" calls

glad its working again.

and your welcome.

I know how you feel Bill, been up and de glazed his block, built the head inc port and polish job etc and had some parts laying around for his build. lol

I too have volumes of " how do you do this "" calls ( sorry gaz couldn't answer them all )

Also glad its working and how is the clutch and brakes now?

Still need to take you for a spin in mine to show you what its like to have 200 bhp more
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available
    FOR SALE
    Sparco Torino 2 sport seats, None resonated Milltek exhaust,
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

RIP S3dave

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3gazz View Post
    Thanks Karl I lost my patients in the end lol and rang bill what a great service and was with me within two days anyone needs owt ring bill wouldn't of been finished if it was not for him thanks mate.

what would u guys rev it to in bursts so I no what not to go over lol
    short bursts to 4000 loaded, then allow it to coast down in gear then build up the revs 500rpm at a time, give it some work to do and importantly let it coast and cool down between....
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

Check out the ever Growing eBay Shop>
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-5-LTD?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/