finaly car finished wooow

s3gazz

Reaction score
just want to say car done and what a difference the v3 rellentless mani, largeport agu head ported and polished make god. sound is amazing breaths so much more and pulls alot more even with n75 unplugged and it pulls more now than what it did before i took it off road at only 12 psi not 22psi well chuffed.

never done owt like this in my life from getting rods 2 week ago after a wait of 3 month from INA and last parts today thats how long its took me yet i had it off road 4 month too long lol.

when would u change oil after how many miles guys got 20-40 mineral oil in now.

Well done Gaz, good for you mate.

do 50 miles tops Gaz on the first oil, then drop the oil. then do another 200ish on mineral again, then change it for fully synthetic.

With all those mods, and no map, I'd leave the N75 unplugged until you can have it mapped properly mate :)

Also, take it somewhere proper to be mapped, which means not somewhere close to you.......... :no:

Thanks prawn ill do that then ill use same oil comma mineral oil 20-50.

im going to r-tech pal for mapping got a in line fuel pump to fit as well before hand.

its like a new car lol smiles all day haha

Thanks prawn ill do that then ill use same oil comma mineral oil 20-50.

im going to r-tech pal for mapping got a in line fuel pump to fit as well before hand.

Good man, I used comma 20-50 mineral for running in from 50-250, then switched to 5-40 fully synth and havn't looked back :)

I'm sure Niki will do a fantastic job on it mate.

thanks prawn i no he will lol.

iv done 30 miles already so ill change oil on saturday to that comma 20-50 and then change at 300 miles pal to the propper stuff.

got a tiny oil leak on my turbo return pipe where the green gasket is will this be a problem till i nip it up prawn

..... and who supplied you the rods & bearings in a matter of days from order in comparison?
hmmmm?

well that would be me then.

and the volume of "how do you do this" calls

glad its working again.

and your welcome.

:whistle2:

Thanks Karl I lost my patients in the end lol and rang bill what a great service and was with me within two days anyone needs owt ring bill wouldn't of been finished if it was not for him thanks mate.

what would u guys rev it to in bursts so I no what not to go over lol

..... and who supplied you the rods & bearings in a matter of days from order in comparison?
hmmmm?

well that would be me then.

and the volume of "how do you do this" calls

glad its working again.

and your welcome.

:whistle2:

I know how you feel Bill, been up and de glazed his block, built the head inc port and polish job etc and had some parts laying around for his build. lol

I too have volumes of " how do you do this "" calls ( sorry gaz couldn't answer them all )

Also glad its working and how is the clutch and brakes now?

Still need to take you for a spin in mine to show you what its like to have 200 bhp more

Thanks Karl I lost my patients in the end lol and rang bill what a great service and was with me within two days anyone needs owt ring bill wouldn't of been finished if it was not for him thanks mate.

what would u guys rev it to in bursts so I no what not to go over lol

short bursts to 4000 loaded, then allow it to coast down in gear then build up the revs 500rpm at a time, give it some work to do and importantly let it coast and cool down between....