Interesting Dump Valve Information For New Buyers And Owners. Servicing Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Dave B];1857525 said:
Yeah that'll be it. Yawn.

Of cause it will be! This is a widely used part across almost all VAG turbo engines of its era as well as countless other vehicles. Rest assured the product wasn't designed to squeel.

If your oe valve makes funny noises and the Forge doesn't it is because the oe valve is faulty or damaged. If you can't comprehend that then you are truly thick and car ownership probably isn't for you; try taking the bus.

Same goes for anybody else who claims oe valves are an expensive duck-call.

Spray a bit of GT85 into the ports to revive the rubbers, see if it helps diagnose the symptoms.

Of cause it will be! This is a widely used part across almost all VAG turbo engines of its era as well as countless other vehicles. Rest assured the product wasn't designed to squeel.

If your oe valve makes funny noises and the Forge doesn't it is because the oe valve is faulty or damaged. If you can't comprehend that then you are truly thick and car ownership probably isn't for you; try taking the bus.

Amazing, you actually completely missed the point of my post. Anyway, thank you for your comments, I now 'rest assured' thanks to your words of wisdom.

Don't worry, most people grow out of petulance.

Spray a bit of GT85 into the ports to revive the rubbers, see if it helps diagnose the symptoms.

mine doesn't squeel or sound like a duck it farts. I'm I still retarded:laugh:

I'm so glad I made this really helpful and informative thread so you and Jason could have a go at me, I can't wait to write another one for your entertainment.

This has ran its course,I'll lock it as it seems to be going off topic.

Reactions: Sam_, NHN, Jason.s and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.