Sadly the S3 has Gone replacement pics

Colly

Reaction score
Sadly i sold my S3 last month after giving it to the garage my cousin works as a salesmen at to sell he sold in 3 days, havent been on i a while as ive been looking for a new car. I finally found the new beast its a 2010 Subaru Impreza WRXS with only 7900 miles on her from new :)
Here is the S3
IMAG0312.jpg

New car

IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0463.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

I'd love an ORANGE S3! The scooby doo must feel quick and stick to the road like glue after driving an S3! lol

i was thinking the same does look nice orange and black makes my Ming blue seem boring
enjoy the new motor

Replacing an old beast with a new beast, lovely car. I do like that Subaru.

What's the power difference like?

There does seem to be a fair bit if its quite lazy to drive when you want it to be also which is good

I'd love an ORANGE S3! The scooby doo must feel quick and stick to the road like glue after driving an S3! lol

yeah there is a noticeable difference in the handling :)

i was thinking the same does look nice orange and black makes my Ming blue seem boring
enjoy the new motor

I do miss it was nice to have a rare colour lol

Replacing an old beast with a new beast, lovely car. I do like that Subaru.

thanks

Shame to see that Papaya S3 go from the forum, but I do like the Scooby. Personally I prefer them to the previous saloon model - I also sort of like the fact that they're not worshipped in the same way as the old model was.

I really like the new shape Impreza, only thing I'm not keen on are the rear lights, which look a bit aftermarket to me.

I liked your old Papaya S3 too though!

i remember the hatred of the new Impreza when it cme out, but they make the old ones look very dated now.

Enjoy!

Shame to see that Papaya S3 go from the forum, but I do like the Scooby. Personally I prefer them to the previous saloon model - I also sort of like the fact that they're not worshipped in the same way as the old model was.

Yeah i was sad to see her go bout couldnt refuse the money lol. thanks i wasnt really that keen on them till i had a look at in the flesh. yeah they dont seem to have the signatism the old ones did.

I really like the new shape Impreza, only thing I'm not keen on are the rear lights, which look a bit aftermarket to me.

I liked your old Papaya S3 too though!

i remember the hatred of the new Impreza when it cme out, but they make the old ones look very dated now.

Enjoy!

have to say the rear lights are my least favorite bit of the whole car but ill live with them lol

thanks i do miss it especially when i see it

yeah i was going to buy a hawkeye one but im glad i didnt now :)